Euphorbia Ingens, also known as "Candelabra Tree". Originating from Africa, this succulent tree is perfect for beginners and experts alike, as it will give you a lot in return with very little care. It belongs to the family of cacti and succulents.
Not suitable for pets
18-22 cm pot
€49.00 Candelabra Tree
Today free delivery
Euphorbia Ingens, also known as "Candelabra Tree".
- It is toxic to pets, so keep it out of their reach.
- It should be planted in a well-drained substrate.
- Light: It adapts to any environment, but prefers the exhibition to the direct light or the semishade.
- Watering Moderate: Let the substratum dry out a little between watering. A weekly watering is ideal.
- Moisture: It does not tolerate humidity, do not spray the plant.
- Top tip: Use liquid fertiliser when watering during the spring and summer seasons.
- Its beauty and curious shape has made it one of the most used plants for interior decoration.
- This plant releases oxygen during the night.
You might also like...
CM200205 plants simple