Pilea Small (40 cm)
More about Pilea
Apto para mascotas
Tamaño maceta 15-16cm
Pilea peperomioides. Also known as "friendship plant" for its ability to produce small shoots that you can separate to give to your friends.
A playful and quirky plant that will bring wealth and prosperity.
This beautiful and easy to care plant is native to South Africa. Its unique coin-shaped leaves and a vibrant intense green will add a geometric element to your interior decoration. In addition, its leaves remain leafy throughout the year.
- Perfect to brighten a corner of your living room and office table, since it does not exceed 30cm high and has a very positive symbolic meaning.
- La Pilea is safe for pets and children.
- Light: this plant loves indirect light although it adapts without major problems to low light environments, which makes it ideal for any type of environment.
- Watering: 2 or 3 times a week during the summer. And during the winter, watering every 5 days is enough. The important thing is to keep the soil moist, but avoid flooding it.
- Humidity: this plant likes moisture. So we recommend you spray it 2 or 3 times a week.
- Fertilizer: to keep it beautiful, leafy and with constant flowering, fertilize it periodically. Once every fifteen days in summer and monthly in winter.
What you should avoid
- Avoid placing it directly under sunlight, since its leaves could wilt. Placing it near a window with lots of indirect light is the key to maintaining its beautiful and intense apple green tone for a long time.
- This plant does not like to be exposed to external air current or temperatures below 5 degrees.
- An excess of water or drought is harmful to it but, make sure the soil stays moist.
- It is said that if you receive this plant, luck and wealth will come to you.