Dracaena marginata is also known as the ''Red Dragon of Madagascar'' and is a plant that is very resistant to pests, diseases and environmental conditions. Its reddish-edged leaves give it a special charm compared to other Dracaenas
Not suitable for pets
€37.00 Dracaena marginata
Today free delivery
Dracaena marginata is also known as the ''Red Dragon of Madagascar'' and is a plant that is very resistant to pests, diseases and environmental conditions.
Choose your pot
Change Delivery country Spain
- Pot: 12cm
- Height: 40-50cm
- It is a poisonous plant. It is advisable to keep it out of reach of pets and children.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which can burn its leaves.
- Light: It likes the places of indirect light, but it can live with little light.
- Watering Moderate: when you notice that the substratum has dried out
- Moisture: Likes to cool down, spray its leaves once a week.
- Top tip: If you want it to keep growing non-stop, repot it every year.
- As it grows, it forks its trunks randomly, so its growth is interesting to watch
- This plant purifies the air, removing toxic substances from the environment. It also helps to keep the humidity level stable.
- At night, it helps to reduce the levels of anxiety, discomfort, sadness or mental fatigue accumulated during the day, favouring the conciliation of sleep.
- It is a true healing plant with multiple properties that help to increase our concentration, productivity and personal wellbeing.
You might also like...
sku:CM201046 plants simple