Epipremmum aureum also known as "pothos". It is native to Malaysia, Indonesia, and New Guinea. It is a classic plant and very easy to care for.
Not suitable for pets
22-24 cm pot
Today free delivery
Epipremmum aureum also known as "pothos".
- Not safe for pets, as it can be toxic if ingested.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which can burn its leaves.
- Light: It adapts to all the environments but prefers to receive the direct light of the sun.
- Watering Moderate: 1 time to the week.
- Humidity: Likes to feel cool, spray its leaves 4 times a week.
- Top tip: If you notice a few sad stems, prune it with botanical scissors and it will grow a new healthy stem.
- According to a NASA report, this plant is able to filter out toxins present in the environment.
You might also like...
CM8022EXXXL plants pack CM8022XXL