Aloe Barbadensis Miller. Also known as Aloe Vera or millenary plant. This famous plant is originally from Africa. It is one of the easiest varieties of plants to care for and one of the most beneficial.
Suitable for pets
15-17 cm pot
Aloe Barbadensis Miller.
Choose your pot
- This plant is suitable for pets and children. However, we recommend keeping it out of their reach so that they do not bite its leaves. A broken Aloe leaf will not recover.
- Always avoid overwatering this plant, it prefers drought.
- Light: It adapts to any level of light.
- Watering Moderate: When the substratum is drying out.
- Moisture: It does not like to cool down, do not spray its leaves.
- Top tip: When the Aloe dearrolla children, it stops growing, eliminate them or transplant them in other flowerpots so that it continues growing without stopping.
- This plant eliminates toxins that gradually accumulate in indoor environments. It absorbs nitrogen oxide and harmful formaldehyde floating in the air. So as well as decorating, it will keep your home free of harmful substances.
What Our Clients Say
The plants arrived the day after purchase and in perfect condition. They are beautiful.
This is how you will receive your plant...
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
You might also like...
sku:CM200110 plants simple