You might also want
Kokedama Ficus Ginseng
The word kokedama means "moss ball" and is a centuries-old Japanese technique that consists of replacing the traditional plastic or ceramic pot for plants with a natural pot made of moss. This Ficus Ginseng Kokedama is elegant and original, a beautiful detail made by Omotesandō Plants. You can complement your kokedama with a slate base.
- Light: Needs indirect sunlight.
- Watering: It needs to be watered once a week in winter and every five days in summer
summer. To water it, soak the moss ball in water for two minutes
minutes. The kokedama will absorb the water it needs...
- You will be able to enjoy a piece of nature in your home
- It is a very elegant and innovative decorative element.
- It is very easy to take care of
I still haven't received half of the order, I only received the Ficus Kokedama with the slate base. I paid for the rest on the 1st of March. I hope to receive it soon. Thank you kindly.
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).