You might also want
The word kokedama means "moss ball" and is a centuries-old Japanese technique that consists of replacing the traditional plastic or ceramic plant pot with a natural pot made of moss. This Aspa Kokedama is elegant and original, a beautiful detail made by Omotesandō Plants. You can complement your kokedama with a slate base.
- Light: Needs indirect sunlight.
- Watering: It needs to be watered once a week in winter and every five days in summer. To water, soak the moss ball in water for two minutes. The kokedama will absorb the water it needs.
- You will be able to enjoy a piece of nature in your home
- It is a very elegant and innovative decorative element.
- It is very easy to care for
Super fast delivery and well protected!
The plant is beautiful, it arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. It is so original that I had to buy another one as a gift!
In perfect condition and fast. Bravo
I really liked the plant and how it was prepared, but when I gave it to my wife and she put it on the table, 5 or 6 very small worms came out on the table, that's why I don't give it 5 stars
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
sku:CM200951 plants simple