Dracaena Fragrans or Corn plant. Also called "false palm tree". It is a plant native to the tropical regions of Africa and needs very little maintenance.
Not suitable for pets
- Not safe for pets, as it can be toxic if ingested.
- The soil in which it is planted should have good drainage.
- Light: It loves the places with direct light and semishade.
- Watering Moderate: When the substratum is drying.
- Humidity: It likes to be refreshed, spray its leaves once a week.
- Top tip: Planting in well-drained soil will help its growth and happiness.
- This plant is known to filter toxins from the air and cleanse it.
You might also like...
sku:CM8007EXM plants pack CM8007M