This 100% natural fertiliser stimulates the roots and acts as a pesticide.
Plant Food Fertiliser
Organic nitrogen and phosphorus fertiliser ideal for all stages of plant growth. Apply it in irrigation and it will act as a pesticide, fix nutrients to the root and stimulate the growth of your plants. Made from worm shit (yes, shit!), it is odourless and dry.
It is recommended for use every week in spring, summer and autumn. Every two weeks in winter.
- 100 grams of organic compost powder.
How to use:
- When watering your plant, add one tablespoon of plant food to the irrigation water.
- Water the substrate of your plants with the water and plant food mixture from the watering can.
- Allow the plant to drain excess water from watering.
- Put it back in its decorative jar and see how beautiful it looks after receiving the vitamins it needs.
- The best time to use plant fertiliser is spring, summer and autumn.
* Manufactured by KEMPO INNOVATION S.L. for Be.Green
You might also like...
CM200212 care simple