Not suitable for pets
- Not safe for pets, as it can be toxic if ingested.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which can burn its leaves.
- Light: It adapts to any level of light, but prefers the indirect light.
- Watering Moderate: When the substratum is drying out.
- Moisture: Does not like to cool down, do not spray its leaves.
- Top tip: It will keep its glossy appearance if you wipe the leaves with a cloth from time to time.
- Zamioculcas have a great power to clean the air of harmful particles such as toluene and xylene, highly toxic substances found in chemical cleaners or household furniture varnishes.
Very nice and light.
My plant arrived very quickly and in perfect condition.
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
sku:CM8029XXL plants simple