Alocasia Cucullata is also known as "Elephant Ear Alocasia". This nickname is due to the resemblance of the huge leaves of this plant to the ears of an elephant. Originally from tropical Asia, this plant is very hardy and easy to care for.
Not suitable for pets
22-24 cm pot
€49.00 Elephant Ear Alocasia
Today free delivery
Alocasia Cucullata is also known as "Elephant Ear Alocasia".
Choose the height of the plant (cms)
Elephant Ear Alocasia
- Not suitable for children and pets, it is toxic for pets.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which can burn its leaves.
- Light: It loves the indirect light.
- Watering Moderate: 1 time to the week.
- Moisture: Does not like to cool down, do not spray its leaves.
- Top tip: If you notice it is "sweating", you may be watering too much. Sometimes it will shed excess water through its leaves.
- It is said that having an Elephant Ear Alocasia in the house attracts purity and happiness.
- Thanks to the beauty of its striking, bright, deep green leaves, this plant is widely used in decoration.
You might also like...
sku:CM8061 plants simple