The Anthurium Kokedama is one of the hardiest kokedamas and is the perfect detail. It is famous for its long leaves and deep red flowers. The kokedama gives it an extra touch of exoticism. We love it both as a table centrepiece and on a shelf.
€45.00 Kokedama Anthurium
Today free delivery
The Anthurium Kokedama is one of the hardiest kokedamas and is the perfect detail.
You might also want
The word kokedama means "moss ball" and is a centuries-old Japanese technique that consists of replacing the traditional plastic or ceramic pot for plants with a natural pot made of moss. This Anthurium Kokedama is elegant and original, a beautiful detail made by Omotesandō Plants. You can complement your kokedama with a slate base.
- Light: Needs indirect sunlight.
- Watering: It needs to be watered once a week in winter and every five days in summer. To water, soak the moss ball in water for two minutes. The kokedama will absorb the water it needs.
- Anthurium filters out toxins from the environment, such as ammonia from cleaning products, tobacco smoke or xylene. It provides a cleaner environment.
- Tradition says that to give an Anthurium to someone is to create an eternal bond between the two of you.
- You can enjoy a piece of nature in your home
- It is a very elegant and innovative decorative element.
- It is very easy to care for
What Our Clients Say
This is how you will receive your plant...
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
You might also like...
sku:CM201018 plants simple