Suitable for pets
You might also want
The word kokedama means "moss ball" and is a centuries-old Japanese technique that consists of replacing the traditional plastic or ceramic pot for plants with a natural pot made of moss. This Pachira Kokedama is elegant and original, a beautiful detail made by Omotesandō Plants. You can complement your kokedama with a slate base.
- Light: Needs indirect sunlight.
- Watering: It needs to be watered once a week in winter and every five days in summer
summer. To water it, soak the moss ball in water for two minutes
minutes. The kokedama will absorb the water it needs.
- You will be able to enjoy a piece of nature in your home
- It is a very elegant and innovative decorative element.
- It is very easy to take care of
Perfect base for "komedama" plants, it looks very aesthetically pleasing.
The best plant shop without a doubt. I had a problem with one of the plants and they solved it immediately, with all the facilities in the world. I have bought from them several times and will continue to do so.
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
sku:CM200950 plants simple