You might also want
12 Design Autoriego Terracotta
Two Terracotta self-watering spheres. This self-watering sphere is ideal for both busy and experienced plant lovers.
With this accessory you will know that your plants will not lack water to live if you are not there. The Self-Watering Sphere slowly releases water onto the surface of the plant's soil and allows its roots to feed while you are away.
One of the main problems with houseplants is that watering them takes up time that people sometimes don't have. Lack of water can kill your plant's roots, and cause its leaves to die.
How to use:
- Take the cap off the sphere and fill it up to the top with water and close the Self-Watering Sphere again.
- Carefully place it on the substrate, on the surface of the soil.
- As it is made of terracotta, it releases water in a moderate and regulated way for the plant.
- After some time the self-watering sphere will release the water completely, it empties and can be filled again.
- You can refill it when the sphere is empty.
- The self-watering sphere lasts for 72 hours.
sku:CM201047 complements pack CM200313,CM200313