Also known as "Ficus Retusa", its nickname "Ginseng" is due to the shape of its trunk, which resembles a tuber. Its easy care has made it a favourite choice for beginners. It is very hardy and adapts well to any home.
Not suitable for pets
15-17 cm pot
€43.00 Bonsai Ficus Ginseng
Today free delivery
Also known as "Ficus Retusa", its nickname "Ginseng" is due to the shape of its trunk, which resembles a tuber.
Bonsai Ficus Ginseng
- Not safe for pets, as it can be toxic if ingested.
- Avoid exposing it to frost, it will lose all its leaves.
- Light: It loves the sun and the direct light.
- Watering Moderate: When the substratum is drying.
- Humidity: Likes to be refreshed, spray its leaves twice a week.
- Top tip: Prefer filtered water, if using tap water boil it and let it cool before watering. The limescale in tap water stains its leaves.
- Bonsai will always fill any space with harmony, as it attracts good energies.
You might also like...
CM8068 plants simple