Musa Tropicana or "Banana tree", is a plant that originated in Australia. Its large, funky leaves are a favourite among lovers of indoor plant decoration.
Suitable for pets
18-22 cm pot
€39.00 Musa Tropicana
Today free delivery
Musa Tropicana or "Banana tree", is a plant that originated in Australia.
- It is safe for pets.
- To fertilize only once a year in order not to burn his roots.
- Light: He likes the indirect abundant light.
- Watering Moderate: Once a week in winter. Twice a week in summer. When the substratum this dry.
- Humidity: Likes to feel cool, spray twice a week.
- Top Tip: It is a slow grower, so we recommend repotting only every 3 years. A well-drained substrate is ideal.
- It is a very grateful and long-lasting tropical plant. Ideal for all types of spaces, with a lot or little light.
- It can be used to create separators for work spaces or rest areas.
- Very decorative due to its tropical touch. When it is happy, it blooms in summer. Helps to purify the air.
You might also like...
sku:CM200333 plants simple