Curcuma Siam Splash is also known as "Siamese Tulip" because of the similarity of its leaves to those of a tulip. Originating in Thailand, this beautiful plant has become one of the most widely used in indoor decorations because of its hardy and slender flowers.
Not suitable for pets
15-17 cm pot
Curcuma Siam Splash is also known as "Siamese Tulip" because of the similarity of its leaves to those of a tulip.
- This plant is not safe for pets.
- It does not need to be pruned. Remove the dry leaves so that it does not affect others.
- Light: it prefers the exhibition to abundant indirect light. Tolerates direct light well when the sun is not at its strongest.
- Regular watering: A weekly watering will be ideal for her, try that the substratum does not dry out completely between watering and watering.
- Humidity: It loves to feel cool. Spray its leaves every 3 days.
- Top Tip: Prefers substrates with a high level of drainage and pots with space.
- Curcuma is used for infusions and as a natural remedy for stomach aches.
- The incredible floral scent it gives off will perfume your home or balcony.
You might also like...
sku:CM200355 plants simple