Ceropegia Woodii is also known as "Rosary of hearts" because of the curious and beautiful heart shape of its leaves. Originating from South Africa, this plant is the perfect choice if you are looking for a plant to hang from the ceiling or any corner.
Suitable for pets
Ceropegia Woodii is also known as "Rosary of hearts" because of the curious and beautiful heart shape of its leaves.
Change Delivery country Spain
Rosary of Hearts
- It is a safe plant for children and pets.
- Always avoid overwatering this plant, it prefers drought.
- Light: it likes abundant indirect light.
- Moderate watering: try to water when the substrate dries out completely. Once every fortnight in winter and once a week in summer.
- Moisture: It does not tolerate water on its leaves. never spray it!
- Top tip: For this plant, use a pot with holes underneath so as not to store too much water in the roots.
- Succulents are plants that improve air quality and also act as a shield against air pollution.
- Scientific studies show that succulents help to increase productivity and relaxation.
You might also like...
sku:CM2000158 plants simple