Calathea lancifolia belongs to the maranthas family. It is native to the tropical areas of Brazil, where it grows and thrives in high humidity. It is highly appreciated for its showy leaves, recreates its tropical climate and will make you fall in love with it for years to come.
Suitable for pets
€29.00 Calathea lancifolia
Calathea lancifolia belongs to the maranthas family.
Choose your pot
- It is suitable for children and pets, but make sure they do not eat its leaves.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which can burn its leaves.
- Light: It likes the places of indirect light.
- Regular watering: 2 times a week.
- Moisture: Likes to cool, spray its leaves four times a week.
- Top tip: Fertilize it every two months and its leaves will never lose their attractiveness.
- People who suffer from dryness in the respiratory tract, nose and mouth will find a great ally in this plant, thanks to its great hydroregulating power that makes it a natural humidifier.
What Our Clients Say
Plant in perfect condition
This is how you will receive your plant...
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
You might also like...
sku:CM8001 plants simple