Alocasia Zebrina or "Zebra Plant" because of the zebra-like pattern on the stems of this plant. This tropical plant is native to Malaysia and its care is no secret.
Not suitable for pets
22-24 cm pot
€44.00 Alocasia Zebrina L
Today free delivery
Alocasia Zebrina or "Zebra Plant" because of the zebra-like pattern on the stems of this plant.
Choose the height of the plant (cms)
Alocasia Zebrina L
- This plant is toxic to pets. Keep it out of reach of pets.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, it causes leaf spotting.
- Light: Loves exposure to abundant indirect light. Lack of light or exposure to direct light can cause it to lose all its leaves.
- Moderate Watering: Water once a week. Check that the substrate is a little dry before watering again.
- Humidity: It does not tolerate excess humidity, it is not necessary to spray its leaves.
- Top tip: To encourage its growth and happy leaves, use organic compost with good drainage.
- Thanks to its large green leaves and its patterned stem it is the plant most used by interior decorators and instagramers.
- It is said that having an Alocasia Zebrina at home attracts purity and happiness.
You might also like...
sku:CM200206L plants simple