Not suitable for pets
22-25 cm pot
- It is toxic to pets, so keep it out of their reach.
- It should be planted in a well-drained substrate.
- Light: It adapts to any environment, but prefers the exhibition to the direct light or the semishade.
- Moderate watering: Let the substratum dry out a little between watering. A weekly watering is ideal.
- Moisture: It does not tolerate humidity, do not spray the plant.
- Top tip: Use liquid fertiliser when watering during the spring and summer seasons.
- Its beauty and curious shape has made it one of the most used plants for interior decoration.
- This plant releases oxygen during the night.
Everything has been as reported and you can see that there is detailed management
everything has arrived in perfect condition and all copies are beautiful! thank you very much!
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
sku:CM200321 plants simple